Recent Trend

NIKOLAKI.....Nick Verreos Collection Available For Purchase

17
In addition to requests for the T-Shirt I have had numerous inquiries about "how and when can I purchase your clothing?!" I did a special capsule collection for the Project Runway Web Store and it is available for purchase now! Click_here. If in Los Angeles, you can also purchase my clothing at: Dove 404 N Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 289-7789 Sirens_&_Sailors 1104 Mohawk St., Echo Park, CA 90026 PHONE: 213.483.5423 FAX: 213.483.5444 E-MAIL: info@sirensandsailors.com www.sirensandsailors.com Hope this answers some questions!

17 Responses to "NIKOLAKI.....Nick Verreos Collection Available For Purchase"

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!!

I apsolutly love Shawl Collar Blouson Jacket and pants! I can just picture myself wearing it. Gorgeous I must say. I have to get it.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE YOU NICK! I'm going to buy the tan jacket with the sequins lined around it. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Anonymous said...

The brown jacket is gorgeous. The detailed lines, and the fit looks flattering. I can't wait to get it.

Anonymous said...

Nick, what are the measurements for the medium brown jacket?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the info on where to shop for Nikolaki!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,
I'm a huge fan and was totally heartbroken when You had to go. I would buy your "chicle" anyday. That line still makes me laugh. I'm glad to see that you have made a men's shirt I will have one soon.
I just spent too much money on a therapeutic shopping spree. I can't wait to buy the tee-shirt and bust it out one night on the town. Peace and Love.

Ciao,
Dean

Bonnie said...

Wow these are great! I may have to buy one. Will you be having items for sale on your company site too?

Anonymous said...

First off, I just wanted to say that I love your designs! I am a plus size girl and have trouble finding things that look good on me. I was wondering if you ever thought about doing a collection for people that are bigger than a stick.

Sarah Lukas said...

Your style of designing is by far an amazement to me. I just cannot get over how wonderful they are. I will for sure be buying something by you, I just have to figure out what...So many!

Anonymous said...

I love ur clothes!!!!!! I think ur so talented

Anonymous said...

ok i hit the wrong button. i love ur clothes and ur amazing talented man!!!!!! I wish u could desgin some of my clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Nick, I love the cross drape jersey and would like to order one. I'm wondering if you can post the measurements for each size so I know which size to get? Please please please.

Kaia said...

Love the cross drape jersey top - so sexy. Meow.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! ALL! Damn it. I werent a blubber filled and broke, i'd drop every dime i had on your entire collection. but... i am :( lol. i love your work.

MediaNoche said...

Oh how do I love thee . . .
your remarkable talent, your wit, your understanding of true glamour, your obsession with ice skating. Such a fan! i met you briefly at NY fashion week and I am opening a boutique in Los Angeles. I simply must carry your designs? Who do I contact about this my dearest? can someone email me details? MWAH,jill

MediaNoche said...

Duh. my email is Jill@hammerink.com

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is exquisite. if it were in my price range id purchase your whole collection. :D