Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos "Style Studio" Debuts on MSN Homepage

2
Style Studio Wake Up Call!MSN Homepage: Nick Verreos and MSN Style Studio (bottom center) What a "Good Morning" it was for me to get up and see my happy little face plastered on the MSN Homepage for today, May 13TH, with the title "Your Own Red Carpet Moment" under my photo. It was a feature highlighting the debut of the new MSN Style Studio, of which I form one of the Glam Squad. I also love that next to me, on the home page) was newly svelte Weight Watchers spokesperson, Valerie Bertinelli, and above me was Shanna Moakler, looking chic as ever, announcing her resignation from the Miss California USA Organization after yesterday's "press conference" (you go girl!). I feel somewhat protected by these two mini-Divas! Click HERE to check out all the new Style Studio Videos!

2 Responses to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos "Style Studio" Debuts on MSN Homepage"

Mónica Lice said...

Congrats. I really enjoy your work.

Kisses from Portugal.

Anonymous said...

I strongly believe that the fashion industry has found a great designer, with clearly European classic elegance. I'm happy i see inspired creations that fit to real women too, even with the body type of Sofia Loren. Once a woman wears Nikolaki, she shows a strong attitude, makes a fashion statement. We had enough of poorly designed outfits, made of cheap fabric, and sold for at least 1000 times their cost. Quality is the key, as well as brand. Nickos has achieved to do high fashion desing in the way it was many years ago. Well done. Luckily, we found at last a designer that adores the women's body, and gets inspired by it.
Zoi Rapti- Jurnalist for celebrities magazine, Athens, Greece