Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....Model Lisa Blades in NIKOLAKI: Inglorious Basterds Premiere

1
Glorious Models!Find the NIKOLAKI: Model Lisa Blades (center, in fuchsia pink) wearing NIKOLAKI on the "Inglourious Basterds" Red Carpet Hollywood Premiere First things first: As we all know (or should know by now!), Project Runway premieres on Lifetime August 20Th (that's just a little over a week from now and I can't wait!). Secondly, we also now know that not only are the designer contestants going to be the "stars", but for the first time ever, so will the models. Last night was the Red Carpet Hollywood Premiere of the much-awaited Quentin Tarantino film, Inglourious Basterds. And guess who was invited: The Models of the Runway!Six of the models, Fatma, Ebony, Kojii, Katie, Tanisha and Lisa attended--most of which reside in LA, since that is where the premiere was occurring. One of them, the gorgeous (and very tall) Lisa Blades wore a dress from my NIKOLAKI collection, a fuchsia and black silk duchesse mini- dress with puffy sleeves. You can see her in the center of the above photo. I happen to think she looked STUNNING! But, of course, I'm a bit biased. Her hair and make up was very Balenciaga Paris runway show!Statuesque Beauty: Model Lisa Blades in NIKOLAKI celadon silk crepe and turquoise silk shantung gown with vintage Swarovski brooch If you want to check out more of Lisa--and the rest of the models--you can go to the great Lifetime Network Project Runway/Models website and see Lisa's "photo portfolio", some of which include her wearing more of my NIKOLAKI dresses and gowns. She was one of the models featured in my Spring 2009 Look Book and website, along with Season 3 Project Runway Model Amanda Fields. I guess I can pick them well!

1 Response to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....Model Lisa Blades in NIKOLAKI: Inglorious Basterds Premiere"

Ashlee Alana ♥ said...

Hey nick =) your dresses are gorgeous and sensational, your such a talented person and by far my favorite designer. I still watch the re-runs of project runway season 2. It was amazing to meet you at FIDM in San Diego during the three days of fashion this summer! You have definitely inspired my dream of being apart of the fashion industry. I hope i get accepted to FIDM in LA for next year and I really hope your my teacher!

Much love,
Ashlee Schwahn