Recent Trend

PROJECT RUNWAY.....Project Runway Season 7 Casting Videos...Continued

2
Judging Buddies: Nick Verreos, Marie Claire's Zoe Glassner and Tim Gunn, LA Castings Season 7 Project Runway When I first saw the new batch of Project Runway "kids", I thought I knew NONE of them. Or shall I say, no one looked "familiar". Then I began watching these casting videos and realized that I was actually there when many of them came to the casting in Los Angeles and we ended up moving them to the next level! You see, we did these castings so long ago--almost a year ago. I had to "refresh" my memory by viewing these casting videos to remember who these contestants were. Here, I continue with my "Casting Inside Dish": Christiane King: After viewing the casting video, I totally remembered Christiane. She had a lovely presence and nice humble aura (no, I-want-to-be-a-Star-I'm-a-Diva attitude). She had tried for Project Runway several times before and obviously was not giving up! I remember that she was originally from Cote D'Ivoire (misspelled in the MyLifetime site btw). The only question we had with her involved fit and a "taste issue". I foresee the latter as maybe being her Achilles Heel. I liked her royal blue architectural shift dress but the rest were a bit, well, Miss Guyana at the Miss World Pageant gown... Jay Nicolas Sario: I remember Jay Nicolas, he was a stand-out FOR SURE! His designs were new, modern, fresh and the fit was spot-on. We all loved it. There was a lot of work and a definite eye for detail. I'm not sure if he can replicate all that work within the restricted Project Runway time frame, but who knows. I am excited to see his creations this season. Definitely a favorite for the final "tableau", at least from what he showed us at the casting. Stay tuned for more of my Nick Verreos: Inside The Casting dish...

2 Responses to "PROJECT RUNWAY.....Project Runway Season 7 Casting Videos...Continued"

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.