Recent Trend

NICK HOSTS.....Nick Verreos Hosts Macy's Fashion Challenge Events

3
This Spring, Macy's and I ARE TAKING OVER AMERICA....one fashionista at a time!! I am so excited to announce that I will be touring many different cities across the US for the "Macy's Fashion Challenge"!! Details: The "Macy's Fashion Challenge" will be fashion shows put on at your local Macy's where the audience members/shoppers will be able to get involved and actually be part of a fashion show! Contestants will be paired with models and directed to create a complete outfit for a special occasion and the models will showcase the looks. A Prize: The winner of the "Winning Look" will receive a $100 Macy's Gift Card (hello!!!) to spend on their new Spring wardrobe. Nick Extras: You'll learn my "Do's and Don't's" (here's a hint: No Croqs on the Red Carpet!) and give you my "mini tips" on what's "In" or "Out" for Spring 2010. And of course, you'll enjoy being in an actual fabulous Macy's fashion show. My First Stop: HOUSTON TEXAS!!!! Deep In The Heart Of Texas: Nick Verreos will be at Macy's Houston Galleria at Hidalgo To kick off my Macy's Spring 2010 Fashion Challenge "Tour", I will be at the Macy's Houston Galleria of Hidalgo, Saturday March 20th from 2PM-4PM!!!! Click HERE for more info and if you are in the neighborhood, come see me and say "Hi", enjoy a great fashion show and maybe get to win a $100 Macy's Gift Certificate to shop shop shop with!!!

3 Responses to "NICK HOSTS.....Nick Verreos Hosts Macy's Fashion Challenge Events"

Nads said...

Is Seattle on the tour schedule?

Nads in Seattle said...

Is Seattle one of the tour destinations? If so WHEN?

Farah Mithani said...

Nick! It was really nice meeting you today! Def made my day! Love you, you are fab=)

<3 Farah

p.s. you have a new twitter follower! (farawayfarah429)- i posted the picture =) yay.