Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....63rd Primetime Emmy Awards: Kate Winslet in Elie Saab

3
Kate Winslet in Elie Saab Resort 2012: You know, I love me some Elie Saab but somehow this red (An Emmys 2011 Red Carpet Trend) silk crepe drop-shoulder (another trend!) makes her look a bit, shall I say, dowdy. Maybe it's the I-Need-to-Get-the-Chlorine-Out-of-my-Hair that I have a problem with, or maybe the gown is a little bit too tight. The entire look just needs something more...I'd love to hear from you guys!! What do you think?

3 Responses to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....63rd Primetime Emmy Awards: Kate Winslet in Elie Saab "

Samantha said...

I thought it was little to tight in her torso! But if she got the right fit (and fixed that hair) I think it would have worked better!

Bh said...

Love Kate... don't love this dress on her. She fills it out a bit too much, so that she fits the dress instead of the dress fitting her. Too plain for beautiful Kate; almost didn't even recognize her. You're spot on Nick!s

Anonymous said...

The dress is too tight for those shoulders and chest, and she could stand up straighter...though maybe not in that dress.