Recent Trend

PROJECT RUNWAY....Proud to be a Consulting Producer on the NEW "Project Runway" on BRAVO TV

1
 Nick Verreos, Project Runway Season 17 on Bravo TV

I am proud to announce that in addition to all my other job descriptions, I can now add "Consultant/Producer". Last year, I was hired as a Consulting Producer on the NEW "Project Runway" returning to the Bravo Network. This will be the 17th Season of the show--of which I was a designer/contestant back in 2005 on Season 2.

Casting Veteran--Nick Verreos, "Project Runway" Castings, various seasons

Nick Verreos--with (L to R) Kerry Washington, Nina Garcia, and Heidi Klum "Project Runway" Season 6

I have also judged Season 6 and have been a Casting Judge for more than ten seasons, beginning back in Season 3, and blog'ed many a season as well. As a designer, co-owner of NIKOLAKI and NV Nick VerreosCo-Chair of Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM and former contestant on the show, I was happy to take on this position, bringing my expertise and knowledge of the fashion industry for more than thirty years as well as behind-the-scenes know-how on what is needed to give designers on the show the opportunity to be successful within every challenge--from the pattern  tables, sewing machines, dress forms to...how long the challenges should be.

Nick Verreos--"Project Runway" Season 17 on Bravo TV

As a Consulting Producer, my job is behind the scenes....not in front of the camera ;) But these images seen here were some behind-the-scenes photos from a fun Marketing Shoot I did for Bravo TV in advance of the show's Premiere...

Nick Verreos--"Project Runway" Season 17 on Bravo TV

Nick Verreos--"Project Runway" Season 17 on Bravo TV

Nick Verreos--"Project Runway" Season 17 on Bravo TV

DON'T MISS THE PREMIERE Thursday March 14th!!!

1 Response to "PROJECT RUNWAY....Proud to be a Consulting Producer on the NEW "Project Runway" on BRAVO TV"

Unknown said...

GET NEW CAMERA PEOPLE- I hate when they don't show the models on the runway enough. WORST CAMERA WORK EVER!