Recent Trend

45
THE BOYS OF 35D

45 Responses to " "

Anonymous said...

You guys are studs!

And Nick, STL represent!

Kettle Cooked said...

sleepover?

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick, wanna make out?

Anonymous said...

pic didn't post with last comment...........oops :)

Anonymous said...

pic will post if you click "this" name............new to blog pages.

AJ said...

Is this a fashion week foreshadowing? A girl can dream :)

Uhhh...sorry Santino...

LauraK said...

You guys are all great, but I heart Nick!

Dinah said...

Nick you are fab! I hope you win.

Anonymous said...

You should've photoshopped Santino. LOL. Love you. You're the best.

Anonymous said...

I love that Santinos face is half obscured..hehe

If I could have my way the final 3 would be you, Daniel V & the cutey Chloe.

Anonymous said...

I like seeing you guys bonding, even if it was a moment in time in this photo. Good for you for exposing yourself to the elements of TV and selective editing, you are braver than I.

Don't be shy and visit your fellow "snarky" lads and ladies at TWOP. We are bitchy, but who isn't.

Anonymous said...

Love your photo!



35D
Pick Nick

Anonymous said...

Nick, my most sincere apologies--I couldn't persuade my 4-year old son join me in having you our collective PR favorite. Apparently, he is too enamoured with Heidi as "the sexy girl" and "the boss of Project Runway" to be convinced otherwise. Best wishes!

Unknown said...

I <333333 these hotties.

<33, Alyssa

Anonymous said...

you are soooo beautiful.so handsome,grounded,and at peace with yourself,god- i love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Nick,
Great job so far! I love the soul that you are showing the world.

Anonymous said...

nick.. you have to be the cutest guy on bravo. daniel v. is a close second!!!

Anonymous said...

wow. hello hotness to all four of you! :)

Bonnie said...

I see a calendar in your future!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nick. I found this place through TWOP. I love seeing one of my favorite reality contestants with their own blog.

I hope you don't take the comments at TWOP that seriously. It can be amusing, but some of the people there feel some need to tear other contestants down to try to "support" their favorite. That place should be taken with an entire pillar of salt.

I know you can't tell us any of this one way or another, but I hope you're still in contact with Tarah - what a great relationship you had with your "muse". And I was really touched by how you treated Rachael. You turned her into a swan.

I hope you win another challenge or make it to Fashion Week. If not, at least you've had a great run and you've done a lot to be proud of. And hey there's always Battle of the Network Reality Stars 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick - just showin' some love ... love your stuff... think you're great... yadayadayada... :o)

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely ADDICTED to the PR2!

"Designers: Rock the Casbah!" LOL

Anonymous said...

So hott! I love how you and Daniel V look, smokin! I <3 you, seriously.

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!

Anonymous said...

This picture is great! I really like how Santinos head is cropped out of the picture. CLASSIC!

Here's to Nick and Danny V:

'clink*clink'

Anonymous said...

My favorite scenes on PR2 are the ones with the four of you in your apartment. Tell the producers at Bravo that I would watch that reality show 24/7!

Jan the Dan Fan said...

I agree with Jenn. It could be a bonus feature on this season's DVD!

Nick, you are such a talent to be watching on the show. Wishing you much more success in your fashion career. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stuff - I'm pulling for you to go all the way on our Project Runway fantasy league!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick! Wow! I'm so in shock that I found your webspace. I just wanted to say that you're an amazing designer and effing gorgeous! lol. If you read this, and you're bored one day, IM me on AIM. I promise I won't ask who won Project Runway! lol (AIM = HeadStitched2Rug)
and if you have myspace, you can add me on there too.
http://www.myspace.com/24126027
Your fan,
Pete

Anonymous said...

Yay! This picture makes me so happy.

andrea

www.sharpcorners.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Nick, you have such a personality. you're sweet and kind, but you don't take no mess. I like that. And your designs are lovely.(Depite those judges)

Monica said...

I hope you kept in touch with Tarah. I love you boys!!

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD CUT SANTINO'S FACE OFF MORE...HE IS A MESS AND I JUST PRAYYYYYY THAT HE DOES NOT WIN THIS COMPETITION...BECAUSE HE IS LIKE THE NEXT WENDY PEPPER OF PROJECT RUNWAY HE MAKES HORRIBLE THINGS..WHEN HE WINS COMPETITIONS IT IS BY THE SKIN OF HIS TEETH, AND HE IS JUST LIKE WENDY...NICK YOU ARE A DESIGN KING! I SEE GREAT THINGS FOR YOU AND AS A YOUNG DESIGNER I REALLY LOOK UP TO YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,

I really enjoyed your work and humanity on the show. Yeah, they got all over you regarding Daniel's suit. Oh well. Your future is already shining and here. Beautiful gown on Brenda. Congratulatios on your continued success you super sexy hottie.

Timmy

Anonymous said...

to me you are the ABSOLUTE best!!!

Anonymous said...

you and danny v. look way adorable here. and props to the fact that santino is barely in the pic! haha.

Anonymous said...

You were robbed. All your dresses were soooooo gorgeous. I can not believe you aren't in the final three.

Anonymous said...

hubba hubba (except for satantino)!

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la! What a goregous group of guys!

Anonymous said...

Daniel V. is so HOT !!!!! My Man pussy is dripping!!!!

Anonymous said...

nick + daniel forever!!!

(i have a secret crush on andrae)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad 2 see the show end...i will miss u very much, thanks for the laughter and the sunshine. please keep on shining...mayra :)

Anonymous said...

My three year old sister, Maggy, just looked over my shoulder and began to squeal. She reached out to the screen and chortled "Nicky Nick!!".

The kid has a good head on her.

You're all gorgeous...you and Daniel V. together make my mouth water.

Anonymous said...

I am dumb-struck that Daniel did not win. It is a mystery how, as talented as she is, anyone could have looked at Chloe's collection and Daniels and came up with Chloe as a winner. Daniel's pieces were stunning--fit beautifully, each unique, gorgeous details, etc. The 13th piece Nick and Daniel collaborated on was amazing. Daniel and Nick are both winners as far as I am concerned. Bravo, boys...bravo! Your friends in Bland Rapids salute you!

Anonymous said...

Nick, sou de Bauru/SP/Brasil e assisto o prgrama só por causa de você e de suas criações. Estou apaixonado por você. No episódio 7 (15/06), queria pegar você no colo e te dar todo o carinho que você necessitava. Mas a Zulema aprendeu!

Beijos - Marcelo