Recent Trend

10
Project Runway BarbieNick VerrosCheck out my interview on the My_Scene Barbie Website: This one is geared toward the young up-and-coming designers!

10 Responses to " "

Anonymous said...

Nick-
Great comments on the My Scene sight. I'm certain YOU and your Barbie design will inspire thousands of young girls (and boys) to follow there dreams.

Best,
David

Anonymous said...

Between this interview and the lavish praise for that beautiful gown of Brenda's, you're really making the rounds lately. Congratulations!

O-Ren said...

It's about time! :) My mother is an avid Barbie collector, and both of us have been anticipating the release of this particular doll! Can't wait to finally purchase it! ^^

Josh said...

Nick, just so you know, you're hot! All the homos here in Austin are totally infatuated with you, including myself. Also, if they ever find a way to impregnate men i'd like you to be the father of my babies. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

NICK! I just got my MyScene barbie in the mail today! It was a welcome surprise and looks totally amazing! I know your niece will love it... she's fabulous! Keep it up, we're rooting for you in the Bay Area!

Anonymous said...

Nick,

You are totally my favorite designer on the show. Maybe next year I'll have my portfolio together enough to try. :) Thanks for being so amazing.

Kaia said...

Knew you would win as soon as it came down the runway.

Fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

oo hey nick its katherine from the other blog asking to post something about the barbie.. sry i didnt even see this well..thanks congratulations on everything that has happened so far
love, katherine

Anonymous said...

hey nick , u r jus gr8. jus love u.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick! You Rock! I looovveeddd the shirt you designed for the inspiration episode!!!!! I wish I had one of your dolls too!!!!!!!!!!