Recent Trend

19
New Years Eve 2005 Daniel Vosovic and I at my friend's New Year's Eve bash in New York City.

19 Responses to " "

LauraK said...

Two great designers, each bound to go far, side by side on New Year's Eve. Great photo, thanks for sharing.

AJ said...

The future of fashion as we know it? I'd have to go with yes.

Kettle Cooked said...

I do hope you took advantage of a drunken Daniel V....

p.s. you have the best teeth ever!

Red Photography said...

That's fabulous. How cute are you guys...

alberto*vajra said...

How fitting, after having seen last night's episode...Go Daniel for giving you the pep talk/reality slap. It's nice to see that it isn't all catty on the show.

Keep rising above and doing great work!

Anonymous said...

now that the show is over and you two are celebrating new year's togeter makes me ponder the question.............are you a couple?...........no answer expected, just thinking what a handsome and creative couple you would make :)

the best to you both!

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see more fashions from the both of you!

Thanks for posting that photo... it's nice to know that you guys are still hanging out!

Mrs. Garlic said...

you chloe and daniel v.
i have such a crush!

Anonymous said...

I swear i would never do this...lol...being a 27 year old male I didnt think I would ever crush on a TV person...atleast not at this age. Daniel Vosovic is the cutest. That nose is just....heavenly. I know this has to be rude to talk about Daniel on your blog...but a boys gotta do what a boys gotta do. www.myspace.com/me123456 check it out if you have the time, and pass it along to Daniel if you can. I cant wait until next weeks episode. -scott-

Anonymous said...

I freaked when you were kicked off. You are amazing to me. Not only your designs, but your heart as well.

Anonymous said...

Nick, great to see you two have kept in touch!! Just to let you know, I was mortified (as I'm sure everyone was) when you got kicked off the show. I can honestly say I cried. Santino deserved to be kicked off. YOU should be in the top 3!! Watching the reruns leading up to the reunion episode, I boycotted the one where you weren't there. I don't believe I will ever be able to look at Michael Kors again the same way. You were so ambitious to have made that suit. I thought the material was great for Daniel. Even if the sewing did pucker a little bit, it was a great design. By the way, you looked amazing in the outfit Chloe made for you. You should have one made for you! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Pretty much the best thing ever...now we all play "are they or aren't they"...

Unknown said...

You're a wonderful designer and you must be an amazing instructor. Good luck with everything!! =) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Nick I just loved your Barbie design and Daniel I just loved your red and black dress!! You two need to stick together and make your own lines as maybe DaNick.
Would you please make me something??

Anonymous said...

Oh Nick I was so sad when they told you to go, you are such a great designer and and sweet person with a great personality and and warm heart( very rare in the fashion world)They didn't pick you but for us you deserve to be in the final's three and not that joke of santino, I guess that they just wanted drama so that's why they keept him. Daniel and Chloe were great too and Im glad Chloe won and for us you are a winner too!

Anonymous said...

hey i talked to u on the phone while u were at a club (i think MJ's?) a few weeks ago. "marisol!" remember me? how's it going hotstuff.
Well I'm LOVING this pic....cuteness much?

-Marisol

p.s. hit me up cuz i totally have to ask you something nd_batgurl85@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nick, I think everyone wants to know...are you and Daniel a couple? So cute! I hope so.

Anonymous said...

hey, i jus want to know more of u cuz u r so fabulous. i love everything abt u. my add ryan_myself5@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Nick,

I have been wondering if you and Dan were a couple; you two seem to have such a great chemistry on Project Runway!

(and I was totally rooting for you; such my favorite!)

<3Andy