Ice Style

24
Looking For Inspiration Kara, Chloe and Nick

24 Responses to " "

Laura K said...

Awwwww... You all look so happy!

Anonymous said...

cute!!

Marley Gibson said...

Such a cute picture!

Marley = )

Noel said...

precious moments

teethang@aol.com said...

You three look so joyous and happy. And of course you are looking like your attractive self ;-) And the girls are just darling!

AJ said...

I loooove your sunglasses!

New York in summertime rarely looks this put together...

brett said...

chloe is soooo cute.


i swear, if she weren't so deathly afraid of dating a gay man, i'd totally ask her out.

Sarah said...

I'm going to miss seeing that smile every week :(

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful

~Despina~

Anonymous said...

2 of the top 3 in that pic...and one fo those 2 aint kara...lol...NICK you were cheated

Xenu said...

Nick sweetie - your designs are GORGEOUS. You have been my favorite from the first. I need to know - will you marry me? I'm a straight girl, but my husband says it's okay! (He likes you too, and loved your suit, and he's about the straightest guy I've ever seen, so FEH on those people for saying it was feminine!) You're beautiful, you make women beautiful - I love ya baby. Can't wait to see great things from you in the future! Smooches!

Krystyn said...

Nick....I am sooo disappointed of the turnout of PR, you should have been in the top three without a doubt....even more the winner!!! I dont even want to watch the show now that you are not on. i cant stand Santino, he does not even deserve to be there. I love all your designs, they are gorgeous...and your designs will make it to NYC, and hopefully I'll get to wear one of them :) I'll be lookin out for you until then do your thing...You're beautiful, have the best personality and to top it off a GRRREAT designer..the whole package!!! Best of luck and hope to see you around in NYC!!

Kaia said...

Nick - you're fabulous and you know it. So so sorry to see you not in the top 3. You definitely deserve to be there - you have much better technical skills and an infinitely more creative soul than Chloe and Kara.

Santino? Let's not even 'go' there.

MWAH - K

Anonymous said...

Love you Nick! You should have made the top three - their just keeping Santino for drama! You were cheated! You are soooo fabulous!

Jeff in Chicago

David Christian Hamblin said...

We love ya Nick!

F.A.G

www.fabulousandgay.com

Anonymous said...

Ohh Nick! You were Robbed!!! You should have won! I know you will have great success without the show. Very best wishes!

Anonymous said...

I just viewed your collections on your website. Beautiful!!! It's really a shame you're not in the final 3.

P.G.

Rachael said...

Oh, Nicky! I cried when they voted you off. Wednesday night solidified in my mind that Santino is just reality-show material now. You've been my favorite from episode one. Best wishes in all you endeavors. You've been a true inspiration.

Pepé said...

Nick, eres todo un galan.

Ashley said...

I just love you and Clhoe and Daniel to death...I wish the best to all of you, you guys should know that you're FLIPPIN' SPECIAL!
mucho love to you guys *kisses*

Anonymous said...

I was so upset when you were voted off..you should not only be in the topq three.. you should win the whole darn thing..

I had a tear in my eye..

You create beautiful, original and stunning designs and you will certainly go far..

Be proud you are not a reality side show freak like "him"

Love ya,
Carissa

Lena said...

cannot. believe. PR. judging.

cannot. believe. powers that be. decided that Nick's tasteful yet ill-finished outfit. was more boot-worthy. than Santino's. whack-ass,
unflattering, space-age freakshow jumpsuit that was
ALSO ILL-FINISHED.
I have no words.
Project Runway producers, you are on notice.

ameriyah said...

hey nick whats up?!! well just wanted to drop by n say congrats on makin it that far on project runway...i wish u the best n hope to buy some of ur stuff soon...anyway...haven fun n never change cause boy u crack me up! haha...much luv<3

ALICIAMICHELLE said...

I miss your class! You are a very talented person, hope to see you soon, bye!