Recent Trend

Nick in the Press

8
Nick in the Press Lately I have been doing quite a few interviews. I thought I would list the links for people to have access too. My_Interview_with_Andy's_Blog My_Interview_with_Totes_Umbrella My_Interview_with_Queerty Advocate_Article

8 Responses to "Nick in the Press"

AJ said...

So hot in the press right now...

And apparantly in Hollywood...I wouldn't mind having Dave Grohl chase me around LA;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The interviews are all very interesting.

Some of us are trying to figure out how you feel about Santino, though, and what may have caused any rift. One interview says you prefer not to see or speak to him - the latest one, in Andy's Blog, seems OK with Santino.

Would you ever consider doing a Q and A on your Blog somewhere?

Anonymous said...

nick, you are the bomb and i can not believe that half done piece of trash by santino made it. the producers obviously think he makes better tv and i think they are wrong. you should've won. that's it.

Anonymous said...

Nick- Your work is great and the judges lost credibility. Were they blind, or just dominated by the show's producers?

I'm sure your work on Project Runway has made your parents PROUD! I'm glad Runway is about over for the season because the remaining shows will not be nearly as good without you.

Anonymous said...

Nick - I have fallen in love with you. You are the cutest sweetest thing on the show. Santino should have left and you should be in fashion week. I am pissed at the judges! Are they blind. I know your to nice to say so, but what the hell were they thinking. The fact of the matter is you have seem to have a great heart and you exude good karma. I see you going far. Keep up the great work! I'm gonna miss seeing you every week.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I apsolutly love Nikolaki! The collection is apsolutly stunning and the title is so stricking. I keep repeating "Nikolaki" over and over! I love it.

can't wait to see more of your work!

Anonymous said...

HI Nik,

My husband and I watched the show from day one and from the very first episode, you were our favorite. We were stunned to see you get kicked off. I cried and my husband's mouth was hanging open. I've since watched the last episode a few times and I still can't believe you're gone. Grrrr!

Anyway, I happen to adore high fashion myself, and I can't wait to get my hands on one of your designs. ;-) Keep up the good work and don't be surprised if your career takes you much further than Project Runway ever could.

Much Love!

Anonymous said...

dear Nick we saw you on project runway a little bit late and we loved your clothes. We are from Greeece and when we saw your name the first thing that we said was that you are Greek 100%. Maybe that is the reason why you have style and elegance in your clothes. For us you are the winner. We wish to see one of your collections in Greece.