Recent Trend

Interview with BeverlyHillsPeople.com

7
.
.

Click HERE for an interview I did with BeverlyHillsPeople.com

7 Responses to "Interview with BeverlyHillsPeople.com"

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick...

Thanks for sharing this great interview.

Loved your comments about the other designers on the show. In my opinion, you were not showcased enough! Bring me all Nick, all the time.

XO

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick...

Thanks for sharing this great interview.

Loved your comments about the other designers on the show. In my opinion, you were not showcased enough! Bring me all Nick, all the time.

XO

chuku said...

You speak in the article about contributing to the community and giving back through teaching. Your contribution is what matters and by giving it up, you've demonstrated that the rewards ultimately increase upon return.
There's an important lesson to learn from "little Nick".

Be well.
-chuck

Jonathan said...

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed you and Daniel aren't a "hot item." Oh well, I suppose two other lucky guys will find you two someday!

O-Ren said...

Your brilliant answer to the final question needs to be made aware more in today's industry :)

Gidget Bananas said...

OMG, FABULOUS dress!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »