Recent Trend

The Daily

7
Every time I am in NY, especially during Fashion Week, I cannot live without "The Daily" . Ok, to be honest , I cannot live without several things in New York, "The Daily" just happens to be up there! I wanted to thank the lovely--and fashionably investigative staff--for naming my little ol' blog as a "Link of The Day". I will try to live up to that honor .

7 Responses to "The Daily"

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick:

Now that you're the "link of the day," does that mean we'll hear from you more frequently?

XO

Anonymous said...

Here in Sweden we just started to follow "Project runway - second season" - and im amazed over your creativity, talent and the way you work in the show. Always with a smile even under presure.

So i hope to see more of Nick Verreos work and in person in the future. Even in Sweden maybe?

Björn

Anonymous said...

hola nick, soy de venezuela me impresiona tu talento es primera vez que escribo esta cuestion de los blogs y la cosa... te felicito quisiera que ganaras..tu sonrisa me recuerda a alguien que quiero mucho y con la cual estoy peleada...eres tan encantador,hasta e dejado de juzgar la vida gay por ti...te felicito siga adelnate y que el señor sea lumbrera a tu camino

Mike Gibson said...

Congrats to Mssr. Link of The Day. Those industry recognitions are always nice!

Anonymous said...

Nick, I have no idea if you read this or not but I figured I would try this out. My daughter has been bugging me since day one about your infamous sunglasses on the show. She loves them. And is still bringing them up to date - as in just this night, dropping a hint. Any possible way for you to tell me who makes them or where they are from?

Email angelwhisper8386@yahoo.com
~ Lyn

Anonymous said...

i just think that your designs are gorgeous, here in ARGENTINA the show is still on air but we don`t know who was the winner, i wish it was you, best wishes, gonsha

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
http://www.ppc-search-engine-5.info/Email-marketing-tool.html Impotence+remedy Images warehouse furniture los angeles Zyrtec soluton protonix 7 day trial period Protonix contraindications