Ice Style

NICK HOSTS.....Nick Hosting "Jacket Required" Event Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills

2
Jacket Required Click HERE to purchase tickets for Front Row the latest in men's fashion Thursday, September 21 I Neiman Marcus - Beverly Hills 7pm Cocktails and Silent Auction l 8pm Fashion show and Dinner following the show complimentary drinks throughout the evening l Valet parking $150 for individual tickets I $1,500 for a table of ten - ONLY THREE TABLES LEFT! Featured Guests Include:
Nick Verreos Featured designer from Bravo’s Project Runway, Season 2
To learn more about Trevor Project Click HERE

2 Responses to "NICK HOSTS.....Nick Hosting "Jacket Required" Event Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills"

Jay said...

WHY WHY WHY do you do this to me????!!! I would so be there in a second but alas I'm stuck on the other side of the world! Hope some other fan here can go and enjoy it as much as me (a.k.a i can live vicariously through them) Have fun Nick! and its practically sold out 3 tables left WOW , enjoy
Jason (Iasona) naughtymanolo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

So Nick - how was this show. Details Details!