Recent Trend

Appearance at the University of Kansas

5
Check out THIS fun little article on my appearance at the University of Kansas

5 Responses to "Appearance at the University of Kansas"

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick, its Julee..ya know the winner of KU Project Runway and Lindsey, her model!! We wanted to say thanks so much for coming to KU...BUTTTTT we were a little disappointed that a pic of us didnt make it on your blog!! We love you and would also LOVE to see our smiling faces on your site! Feel free to come visit us in Kansas anytime!!!
~Delta Gamma love~
Lindsey & Julee

daniel said...

I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS ALOT YOU ROCK
I AM LINDESY'S BROTHER DANIEL
FROM KU .Ya
I AM BIG FAN OF U NICK AND DANIEL TOO
YOU ROCK THE SHOW ...
Love Daniel Your Big Fan

Anonymous said...

hey nick. im such a big fan of your designs. one of items in my to-do list is to have at least one of your design. but im all the way from the philippines (though i could ask my cousins who lives there to go and buy for me), so.. where can i get i get hold of your collection?

Anonymous said...

that's a great picture of you with the pad watching the show. It really says it all. You're da bomb (if we can still say that).

meghan said...

Hey Nick! I'm one of Julee Kessinger's (aka the winner of KU's Project Runway) friends and sorority sisters! I just wanted to say thank you so much for coming to KU! It meant a lot to a ton of the students who love fashion and are really intersted in the industry but just do not have the resources here in the midwest, so it was great for you to be here to give your insight! Plus I think you're fabulous and your designs are amazing, I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Feel free to come back to the midwest anytime.

More Delta Gamma Love,

Meghan