Recent Trend

Prom Dress Mania!

3
Lots of news on the Prom Dress front!
First off, if you haven't checked out the dresses I designed for Windsor click HERE. And after you've finished picking out your favorite head on over to PromAdvice.com to WIN your very own Nick Verreos Prom Dress and a slew of other goodies worth $1,000!

I will also be appearing in Windsor Stores every weekend in March. I will give complete details in a few days. But so far it looks like I will be at two stores in Illinois, Ft. Lauderdale, FL., Arizona, Glendale, CA., Cerritos, CA. and Riverside, CA.

And keeping in the spirit of the Prom, I recently attended the Hollywood Prom Party thrown by Niki Shadrow with "The Hills" Audrina Patridge being crowned Prom Queen. Click HERE to read all about it.

3 Responses to "Prom Dress Mania!"

Anonymous said...

Hi there Nick, thanks to Project Runway... I've decided to finally study fashion design, after I finish my undergrad on psychology of course, but still I don't know what's better for me, if FIDM or Parsons: Parsons has lots of years as a university but FIDM has you, Nick Verreos, as a teacher...Sooo, I have to think it very well heh. Oh, I can imagine what my parents would say if they knew I'm making plans to study fashion, lol. Oh and I wanted to thank you for this blog page you have, because it's a great thing for us, your very fans!!! Have a nice day ok :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Mr. Verreos....

Cerritos is my hometown. Expect to be clobbered by lots of tiny, Asian girls.

- Denise from two quarters ago Collection Development class

Anonymous said...

You rock Nick!!! I love your energy and spirit. It all translates into the beautiful work you create.

Keep the passion alive!