Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos Guest Host on TV Guide Channel's Reality Chat

2
GUEST HOSTIN'

Happy Easter to everyone! Hope that your Easter Egg hunting is going well! This last Friday, I was asked to fill in for Kimberly Caldwell and co-host TV Guide's "Reality Chat" show, alongside the beautiful Rosanna Tavarez. I was very excited to be on "Reality Chat" as a co-host, since I had already been a guest twice, while I was on "Project Runway" last year. Rosanna and I joked that people watching might get confused when they tune in, thinking they might have accidentally landed on the TELEMUNDO channel, with the two Latino hosts! We almost did turn it into a "Chisme (Gossip in Spanish) Hour with Rosanna and Nick" until the director reminded us of what the show was really about, discussing the week in reality TV. The night before, I even did my "homework" and watched HOURS of reality TV shows which were sent to me by the producers. Needless to say, I felt compassion for what Rosanna has to do EVERY WEEK. We had a really fun time doing it and hope to do it again sometime soon!

Besides dishing about all the reality shows, we also interviewed special guests like Sarah, the model voted off this last week in "America's Next Top Model", Carrie Ann Inaba, judge of "Dancing With Stars" and Rocky, from "Survivor: Fiji". Speaking of Innaba, just earlier in the week , I had been invited to watch a taping of "Dancing With The Stars" with my friend, former "Miss Universe" Brook Lee, who happens to be an old friend of hers. We were on her "list", but never got around to being introduced to each other because she was so busy doing post-show interviews. So I was thrilled to finally meet her, as well as interview her. You may also remember that my sister, Rita, was on "Survivor: Fiji" and was voted off, primarily because of Rocky's negative comments about her. With that in mind, I was also looking forward to meeting my sister's arch "nemesis". He was kinda swarthy, in a young "Sylvester Stallone-meets-Al Pacino-in 'Scarface' " sort of way. We also interviewed "LA's Cutest Puppy" and had him do a trick. Thank God the puppy didn't pee on the stage!

The show airs tonight at 7 PM (6 PM cental time) on the TV Guide Channel, so be sure to TiVo it. It will also repeat several times during the week. Click HERE for airing details.

2 Responses to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos Guest Host on TV Guide Channel's Reality Chat"

e jerry said...

You look so delicious in that cover photo, I just want to eat you up!

Cindayyy said...

Hi Nick,

Just wanted to say...I was the girl who asked you what drink you like! ^^ We all thought you were hilarious. It was great, really. Thanks!