Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Alive Magazine Interview and St. Louis Fashion Week

3
UPDATE: For a fun video I did on KSDK NBC St. Louis click HERE

Just as quickly as I unpacked from San Diego, I will be re-packing to head off to the place of my birth, St. Louis, Missouri to host the 1st ever St. Louis Fashion Week. I was honored to be the 'Cover Boy' of the St. Louis Magazine, ALIVE. Click HERE to read the article that accompanied the cover spread. As you will read, although I was born in St. Louis, I did not grow up there, so it will be nice to return for the 1st time since childhood. If you are in the St. Louis area come join us where I will be showing some designs from my Fall 2007 collection, alongside several local designers and fellow Project Runway Alum, Kara Janx.

3 Responses to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Alive Magazine Interview and St. Louis Fashion Week"

Anonymous said...

Nick,
Eres un encanto de persona y excelente profesional, querido ven a la Argentina te necesitamos.

Besos Marcelo

Anonymous said...

Nick,
I am your biggest fan!!!!!! I watched preject Runway season 2 every day I could and I cried when you were voted off!! I live in Saint Louis and I am sooo glad you are coming here!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nick,
Loved your show on Thursday! I am so excited about the black vampy dress with the polka dot accents, ordered mine on Saturday and can't wait to wear it on vacation to Sicily!
Chrissie