Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos Celebrates with Lily Collins and Mary Norton

1
A Purse Love Story: Nick Verreos and Lily CollinsIn Pursuit of a Bag: Nick Verreos and Lily Collins pose in the Mary Norton Boutique Last week, I had the pleasure of joining one of my favorite gals--the one and only Miss Lily Collins--to celebrate the launch of the Lily Bag and Jane Ballet Flat at the elegant Mary Norton Boutique located on Melrose Place. Both items were designed by Lily and will be carried exclusively at the Mary Norton Boutique, naturally. Months ago, I filmed a pilot with the beautiful Lily Collins for a Nickelodeon show and had the most amazing time and I had not seen Lily in awhile so I was ready for some "Lily and Nick" bonding!The Lady In Red? Or Dark Pink? Lily Collins posing next to her designs (you can spot her Mom, Jill in the background) Both of us had just returned to Los Angeles from a bit of traveling---I had just arrived from doing an event in San Diego---and Lily, well, she had barely unpacked from her recent trip to Madrid, where she won the "International Model " Award at a Glamour Magazine Event there. Yeah, let's recap this: Lily goes to Spain, Nick goes to San Diego. Purse and Shoe Diva: Mary Norton and Nick Verreos, at her chic boutique The Mary Norton boutique is located on what is fast becoming the mini Rodeo Drive of Los Angeles, right near Marc Jacobs and Oscar de la Renta, as well as one of my favorite spas, Kate Somerville. I had just arrived in the store when Miss Lily spotted me and we started jumping up and down like 19 year old girls (oh wait, SHE IS 19 years old so what's my excuse?). She looked so pretty in a Temperley strapless dress as she proceeded to show me the fabulous bag (love the tassel and chain as well as the textured "flap") and the Jane Ballet Flat. So cute! And you know what's even cuter: The fact that proceeds from every sale goes to benefit the Maple Counseling Center. Click HERE for more information. Go USC: Lily Collins poses with her College friends who came out to support her at the launch of her Lily Bag and Jane Ballet Flat I had a really fun time with Lily and her UBER stylish mom, Jill (you know how much I love the Mommies), who was sporting ivory palazzo pants and a black knit (cashmere?) top. Oh and did I mention the red crocodile (or was it Python?) skin Loewe bag? I love me some Loewe, the "Hermes" of Spain, in case you didn't know kiddies. Goyard who? It's all about Loewe. I also got to meet Lily's best friends from college. They were so cute and we dished a lot about Project Runway (they're fans!). Even though they all attend USC (I'm a UCLA Bruin myself), I still liked them!

1 Response to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Nick Verreos Celebrates with Lily Collins and Mary Norton"

Anonymous said...

did you catch the names of her college friends?? I was friends with them and Id love to get in contact with them again...