Recent Trend

FIDM.....FIDM Orange County 2008 Open House Appearance: RECAP

1
FIDM Orange County Open HousePink Palace: Nick Verreos poses with his puppy, Benny at FIDM/Orange County pink entrance Several weeks ago, I drove to Irvine to do one of my many fun appearances at one of my favorite Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising/FIDM campuses, the Orange County one. It is such a great campus, designed like a large artists' loft by the world-renowned architect Clive Wilkinson, with the PINKEST entrance you have been set foot on! You'd think you were entering Barbie's House!!! But nope, you are entering a design school kiddies.Nick Verreos poses with a future fashion designer at FIDM/OC Open House I signed photos of myself and met with lots of kids who came to the Open House for information regarding attending FIDM. I also answering lots of questions about getting into fashion deign and how to prepare for attending a design school as well as valuable information about this crazy fashion industry. I also brought a "special guest" : My puppy Benny! Yes, I put him in his bedazzled crystal encrusted faux ostrich-skin bag that I got from the fabulous House of Dog (see above) and showed him off to the entire FIDM/OC staff as well as some of the kids there. He also really LOVES the FIDM/OC Campus I must say. Two "FIDM woof woofs" from Benny!

1 Response to "FIDM.....FIDM Orange County 2008 Open House Appearance: RECAP"

FIDM Blog Girl said...

You are hilarous. Great seeing you at Debut! :)