Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Style Week OC 2009: Good Day LA Appearance

2
Good Day OC: Style Week Orange County Begins!!!!Good Day OC: Nick Verreos and Suzanne Marques, Good Day LA Fox 11 Reporter, at the Irvine Spectrum Center Thursday September 24Th begins "Style Week Orange County", a celebration of fashion, style and FABULOUSNESS, at the Irvine Spectrum Center. It will run through Saturday night, September 26Th. You will get to see the best of OC brands and emerging designers at five fashion shows attracting the likes of special guests Ryan Getzlaf, Bobby Ryan and Joffrey Lupul of the Anaheim Ducks; Trevor Ariza of the Houston Rockets; Big Black from MTV; the entire LRG Skate Team and ME!!!!
Lady in Red: Model in NIKOLAKI Gown on Good Day LA
To promote the start of Style Week OC, on Tuesday morning, I shot a very fun segment for Good Day LA, the Number One Morning News Talk Show in Southern California. The STUNNING Suzanne Marques was on hand to interview me and show highlights from the Style Week OC 2009 fashion shows. I even brought one of my NIKOLAKI gowns! It was all so quick and trust me kiddies, Live TV is CRAZY!!!! On Friday, I will be at the Ezekiel Fashion Show and to introduce and actually judge (along with the other celeb judges) the "Needle And Thread Competition". Six FIDM grads (the creme de la creme of course), were chosen to design original looks inspired by the Ezekiel Spring 2010 Collection. It will be like a mini Project Runway...in the OC!!!! Nick Makes an Appearance at Macys Saturday at 1 PM--don't miss it! I will also be at Macy's in the Irvine Spectrum Center on Saturday at 1 PM; I will be giving a "mini-lecture" on how I got started in fashion, talk about Project Runway and even bring some of my red carpet NIKOLAKI gowns for all to see! Don't miss it!!!! Information on the Fashion Show Schedules can be found here: StyleweekOC.com And in case you didn't know, VIP Tickets can be purchased for ONLY $10 !!!!!! (I know, shut up!) Click BELOW for the fun video of the segment:

2 Responses to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Style Week OC 2009: Good Day LA Appearance"

Gail Tsai said...

OMG! I LOVE YOUR GOWN! So gorgeous-- and I have to have my POCKETS! How do I find this exquisite piece? It is on my wish list... Thank you for sharing, Love!

suzannemarques said...

nick YOU are so incredibly handsome & talented. a dream to work with & yes, live tv is insane! xoxoxoxo