Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....2010 Golden Globes: Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace

1
One of my favorites of the night, Drew Barrymore, wore a Versace Atelier (the Haute Couture leg of the Versace Empire) Fall 2009 gown--about 2 years old and probably worth about $50,000. It is made of silk chiffon side-draped over an entire under-corsetted inner-gown and with unusual shoulder and high-hip crystal detailing. I know that this will be a polarizing gown for many but I LOVED IT!!!!!! I am all for actresses wearing high fashion, especially "experimeantal" ones that might make the more conservative dresser squeal with disdain, Who cares I say! As long as the wearer owns it and the gown works for them. I think it does. Her flawless make-up and hair are the perfect "cherry" on this Versace Atelier "cake". Go Miss Drew! Ti Amo! Watch me Monday, January 18th @ 8pm/7c on TV GUIDE Channel: Golden Globes Fashion Wrap with Carrie Ann Inaba

1 Response to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....2010 Golden Globes: Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace"

Anonymous said...

This dress is very beautiful!..