Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Style Network "What I Hate About Me"

1
Style Network's "What I Hate About Me" gets some "Nick Help"...Lisa Arch hosts the Style Network's hit "Make-over" series, "What I Hate About Me"...and tonight, the show gets a little style expertise from...Yours Truly: Nick Verreos and Lisa Arch on the set of Style Network's "What I Hate About Me" Hello my darlings! Just wanted to give a little "head-up" to let you know to set your TiVo's/DVR's (or watch me) tonight on the Style Network hit series, What I Hate About Me, hosted by Lisa Arch. I make a "special guest appearance" as the style expert to help our lovely candidate in something she really "hates" about herself. Here's a hint: Her Sistahs! It debuts tonight, Saturday at 9 PM Pacific and East Coast, 8 PM Central. Happy TV watching!

1 Response to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Style Network "What I Hate About Me""

Anonymous said...

where did you find the vest used in Ritu's makeover? What a transformation.. would love to add it to my closet!