Recent Trend

ICE STYLE.....Nick Verreos on Universal Sports 2010 Vancouver Games

1
Live...From Vancouver California...
Hi Figure Skating Kids! Well, I had a crazy morning--good crazy! This morning, I was honored to have been invited as a special commentator on my new favorite show, "Figure Skating Review/Preview" on the NBC/Universal Sports Channel. I taped a live segment discussing the Ice Dancing Costumes--yes, including the CONTROVERSIAL Damnina and Shabalin "Aboriginies Gone Wrong" costumes--from the Universal Sports Los Angeles Studios in Westlake Village.I almost fell off my YSL "Johnny" Boots (not Johnny Weir boots!) when I found out that THE one-and-only Kristi Yamaguchi as well as Olympic Silver Medalist Peter Carruthers would be on hand (in the Vancouver Studios) to listen to my "Nick Two Cents". Host Terry Gannon introduced me as I tried to state my case for my "Designer" Best and Not-so-Best from last night's Original Dance from the Olympic Ice Dancing Competition. Kudos to pronouncing my name better than anyone has in the last FOUR YEARS Terry! My mom and dad thank you!
Click BELOW for my Ice Dancing Costumes Commentary segment on the "Figure Skating Review/Preview Show" on the Universal Sports Channel:
And in case you want more I will be back on Friday to discuss the Ladies Figure Skating Finals!!

1 Response to "ICE STYLE.....Nick Verreos on Universal Sports 2010 Vancouver Games"

Johnny said...

great job Nick, like always.