Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....TV Guide Network Oscars Fashion Wrap with Carrie Ann Inaba

1
Save The Best For Last...It's a Wrap: Lawrence Zarian, Jennifer Rade, Nick Verreos and Carrie Ann Inaba, TV Guide Network Oscars Fashion Wrap Yes, kiddies, the 2010 Awards Season is over! I know, boo hoo, cry all you want, but we must all carry on! For the last TV Guide Awards Fashion Wrap of this season, I--along with my fellow expert panel of style cohorts including TV Guide's Fashion Team Co-Host (and Regis and Kelly Style Guy) Lawrence Zarian, UBER stylist Jen Rade, and Carrie Ann Inaba--decided to BRING IT!!! Big time!Hair Guru Kim Vo Our Grammy Fashion Wrap was the HIGHEST RATED to date, so we really had to drink that Red Bull (Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte in my case!) and be ready to deliver! I think we did. I had the best time shooting the 2010 Oscars Fashion Wrap and as always, felt as if I was just sitting on my sofa with friends having fun. I also love the fact that one of my favorite Hair DIVAS--OK, MY FAVORITE!--Kim Vo, came by to visit. And he stayed for TWO segments: LOVE!Bubblegun Pink: Tanika Ray and Nick Verreos enjoy a moment in the TV Guide Network Make-Up Room (like you can't tell from all the make-up I have on!!!) I also enjoyed a surprise visit from my "Sister From Another Mother", the one and only, Miss Tanika Ray, who stopped by the TV Guide Network Studios to say "Hi"! She was at the nearby Kodak Theater attending the Oprah Oscars Special TV Show. Lucky her! She was so happy, she told me she vowed to NEVER remove that green Oprah wristband pass! Check out all the HOT RED CARPET madness with the entire Academy Awards Fashion Wrap Show below!:

1 Response to "NICK APPEARANCES.....TV Guide Network Oscars Fashion Wrap with Carrie Ann Inaba"

YOUR FAVORITE TVGN COFFEE-GETTER said...

Love it and love you, you CHIC little style-boy, you! :-)