Recent Trend

NICK HOSTS.....Macy's Fashion Challenge: Minneapolis Minnesota Saturday Oct. 9

1
Well this Friday, I get on another airplane and head to Minneapolis, Minnesota! I'm hosting my Macy's Fashion Challenge Event Saturday October 9Th at the Macy's Southdale Center, in the suburb of Edina about 11 miles from Minneapolis I've been told. Details on what I'll be doing are above on the "Invite".
I'm very excited because this will be my first time in the state of Minnesota. The clients have warned me to bring a coat because it might be cold--I did my research and the "weatherman" says that on Saturday, it will be a high of 69 and a low of 54. Not too cold. Very San Francisco-esque. I'll take that!
I was going to bring my FABULOUS Marc Jacobs Collection parka with fur hood but...I have a feeling A) That might be to heavy for 60 Degree weather and B) The stares from the Minneapolis Airport Security might get me a "Full Body Scan"...
See you in Minneapolis! CLICK HERE for the article about my Minneapolis Macy's Event visit and a mini-interview I did for Sara Glassman of the Minneapolis-St. Paul MN Star Tribune The Details of my Macy's Event: *What: Macy's Fashion Challenge Hosted by Nick Verreos *Where: Macy's Southdale Center, Edina Minnesota; First Floor Impulse Department *When: Saturday October 9Th, 2PM *RSVP: Nope, just come!

1 Response to "NICK HOSTS.....Macy's Fashion Challenge: Minneapolis Minnesota Saturday Oct. 9"

Katie said...

I'm from that part of Minnesota! I live out in Boston now, but still love going back and seeing family. I'm sad to have missed seeing you, I was there just a few weeks ago! I hope you have a great time! Tell your friends at Macy's that Boston needs you!