Recent Trend

NIKOLAKI.....NIKOLAKI Spring 2011 Collection at San Diego's Best Dressed Awards 2010 November 6th

2
San Diego Couture!
NIKOLAKI Spring 2011 by Nick Verreos & David Paul (above and below)
This weekend, I will be in San Diego to show my NIKOLAKI Collection...I know--sit down! The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM--my Alma Mater--is generously sponsoring the showing of our latest NIKOLAKI Spring 2011 Spring Collection at THE Fashion Event of the San Diego Social Calendar: The 2010 Best Dressed of San Diego Awards.
Leonard Simpson presents his 2010 Best Dressed of San Diego Awards AND Dressed to the Nth Degree Fashion Show (of which my NIKOLAKI collection will be part of) on Saturday, November 6, to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego and I am honored to be part of this fabulous--and worthwhile--event.
Besides the dazzling fashion show and awards ceremony for San Diego's Best Dressed, there will be professionally decorated trees available for auction and Leonard Simpson will also present Fashion Designer (best known for those iconic Dynasty designs) Nolan Miller with the Fashion Forward Lifetime Designer Award.
NIKOLAKI Spring 2011 by Nick Verreos & David Paul, Black Silk Zibeline asymmetrical cocktail dress with "Fan" pleating
Hope to see you there--- Here are the DETAILS:
What: Leonard Simpson's 2010 Best Dressed Awards and Dressed to the Nth Degree Fashion Show Where: Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina 1380 Harbor Island Drive San Diego 92101 When: Saturday November 6, 2010 5PM VIP Reception 6PM Red Carpet Arrival 8PM Awards Presentation and Runway Fashion Show Tickets/More Information: For more information or to purchase tickets, contact Jill Jones Mason 858-598-2415

2 Responses to "NIKOLAKI.....NIKOLAKI Spring 2011 Collection at San Diego's Best Dressed Awards 2010 November 6th"

women's halter dresses said...

Beautiful collection! The first one gown is awesome, I like everything about it.
Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Reanna said...

My name is Reanna and I'm 9 years old.
I really like your designs. One day I'll be at FIDM and I would love for you to be my teacher!