Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nicole Kidman in Antonio Berardi

1
 
Nicole Kidman in Antonio Berardi Spring 2013

Emmys Red Carpet: Leave it to Nicole Kidman to wear something that was JUST shown on the runways--Hot off the London Runway (the show was only 6 days ago!), is this Antonio Berardi Spring 2013 ivory crepe bateau neckline gown with blue sequined embellishment. On the runway, the look came with a matching cropped jacket (which I think looks soooo chic!)--I kind of wished she would have worn it with the jacket but I get it: I think it's like 105 degrees out there! Do you guys like with--or without--the jacket? Let me know.

1 Response to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nicole Kidman in Antonio Berardi"

A1stDawn said...

With the jacket and I am really over the whole head on a hanger routine she's got going on...She looks like she ought to be in a store window.