Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....85th Annual Academy Awards: Jennifer Aniston in Valentino Couture

1
Jennifer Aniston in Valentino Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2013:  Once again, RED Valentino. And Haute Couture. This gown was just shown on the Paris runways a couple of weeks back. I love that she wore COLOR. We are so used to seeing her in black, navy or variations of both so Thank You Jennifer! I also like that it was a ball gown as opposed to body-con. 

What I am NOT a fan of is her beach-y hair. I think that's fine if she's wearing a Calvin Klein sheath but NOT in an Haute Couture gown. I am sure Tabatha Coffey, my TV Guide Network 2013 Academy Awards Fashion Wrap co-panelist, might disagree but well, you'll have to watch TOMORROW night at 8/7c on TV Guide Network...to find out!

1 Response to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....85th Annual Academy Awards: Jennifer Aniston in Valentino Couture"

Nells said...

I wanted to jump through my tv and rub frizz serum on it or at the very least whip it up into a loose chignon. When Sandra walked out my first thought was, "Jennifer take note!"