Recent Trend

PROJECT RUNWAY.....Project Runway: Under the Gunn, Nick's Looks Episode 10

1

Double Breasting It: Nick Verreos in last week's Episode 10 "Crossing Teams" Francesca's Challenge, Manhattan Village Mall, Manhattan Beach CA

Time for my weekly BLOG on the STYLE and FASHION I've been wearing on Lifetime Network's Project Runway: Under The Gunn...my "Nick's Looks". All styled by my partner-in-NIKOLAKI-fashion crime, David Paul. The Challenge as you may know, was for the designers (paired up) to create three Spring 2014 looks that would work together as a group for Francesca's Collections, the show's retail sponsor. In case you missed my "Nick's Take"/Inside Dish on the episode, go HERE.
Francesca's Collections store, Manhattan Village Mall, Manhattan Beach CA

For the day of the challenge introduction and workroom critiques, I wore one of my prized double breasted jackets that I found at my FAVORITE "Consignment Couture" boutique, Sui Generis Consignment San Francisco. It's a Martin Margiela wool blazer. I also wore an H&M orange gingham dress shirt, my skinny jeans, Wingtip Clothiers camel colored loafers and orange-and-purple printed Etro silk pocket scarf.

Margiela Inside: Here's the inside of my jacket with label and pressing instructions, as well as "Replica" label

Nick Verreos and Oscar Garcia-Lopez during the Episode 10 "Runway": For the following day (Runway/Judging Day): I decided to go "peacock blue". I thought since it was a "Spring Fashion" challenge, maybe I should go "Spring-like" and colorful.

Color Me Fab: Nick Verreos and Anya Ayoung-Chee--Episode 10 "Crossing Teams" Francesca's Challenge "Project Runway: Under The Gunn"

My blue jacket is from Topman, my striped blue-and-white dress shirt is from Bugatchi Uomo and my silk pocket hankie: Etro, of course (I own about 25 of these fabulous Etro pocket scarves!)

Model Cute:
Flower Girls: "Project Runway; Under the Gunn" models Ana Cristina (Wilhemina) (top photo and above, right) and Meredith Hennessy (Two Management) (above, left)--Episode 10 "Crossing Teams" Francesca's Challenge

During the episode and the many, many hours of downtime, I took some pics of a couple of the "Project Runway: Under The Gunn" models, mainly because I just loved how cute they looked in their own clothes and after they had gone through the "Under The Gunn" Pretty Room and gotten their hair done by the Blow Pro team (love the "Flower Power" hair accessories!) and PERFECT makeup from Benefit Cosmetics. Soooo cute!

**Don't miss this week's Benefit Challenge Episode TOMORROW night--Thursday 9/8c only on Lifetime! 

1 Response to "PROJECT RUNWAY.....Project Runway: Under the Gunn, Nick's Looks Episode 10 "

Ranzilla Magdalagbukog said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BLOG NICK? EVER SINCE YOU STARTED BEING A PART OF UNDER THE GUNN, THIS BLOG HAS SHOWN MORE OF YOU(YOUR PICTURE'S ETC) THAN SHOWING CURRENT FASHION. I miss the old contents of your blog.