Recent Trend

PROJECT RUNWAY.....LA Castings/Auditions of Season 13 Project Runway with Tim Gunn

1
 Mentor Twosome: Tim Gunn and Nick Verreos---Judging the Southern California/Los Angeles Auditions/Castings of Season 13 Project Runway--Bunin-Murray Offices Van Nuys CA

This past week, I had the chance to judge the Season 13 Project Runway Auditions/Castings. This is (wait for it!) the ELEVENTH season I have been asked to be part of the judging pre-final audition/casting process.

Audition Judges: (L to R) Nick Verreos, Tim Gunn and Marie Claire US Fashion Editor-at-Large Alison Edmond--Season 13 Project Runway L.A. Castings/Auditions, Bunim-Murray Offices Van Nuys CA

ELEVEN SEASONS of judging these castings! The show--in case you're wondering is celebrating it's 10-Year Anniversary (Season One began filming in 2004!!) and as you may know I was on Season 2 which we filmed in 2005...

I Have My Own Sign: Nick Verreos, L.A. Castings/Auditions of Season 13 Project Runway

I was asked to judge the castings as of Season 3 and on Season 6...
I was actually invited to be an on-air judge, alongside Nina Garcia, Heidi Klum and actress Kerry Washington (photo above)

Ready for the Auditions: Nick Verreos, L.A. Castings/Auditions Season 13 Project Runway, Bunim-Murray Offices Van Nuys CA--I was very honored to judge the auditions with Marie Claire US Fashion Editor at Large Alison Edmond and the one-and-only Tim Gunn...

Tim Gunn and Nick Verreos: I hadn't seen Tim since I won the "Top Mentor" title on Project Runway: Under The Gunn. I know that he wasn't necessarily a fan of my mentoring style and the winner (as one can see from his "Tim Talks" HERE) but that's all water under the bridge, as they say. He was very sweet to me during the auditions :)

 (L to R) Tim Gunn, Project Runway Executive Producer Jane Cha, and Nick Verreos--Season 13 Project Runway L.A. Castings/Auditions Bunim-Murray Offices Van Nuys CA

 Casting Divas: Tim Gunn and Nick Verreos with "Project Runway" Casting Executives Rebecca Snavely and Alyssa Haight Carlton--Season 13 Project Runway L.A. Castings/Auditions Bunim-Murray Offices Van Nuys CA

 End Of Day: After an entire day of seeing hopeful Project Runway contestants...this was Tim, Alison and I...Who's ready for a Dirty Martini???

Castings Group Shot: Season 13 Project Runway L.A. Castings/Auditions Bunim-Murray Offices Van Nuys CA

1 Response to "PROJECT RUNWAY.....LA Castings/Auditions of Season 13 Project Runway with Tim Gunn"

debrarae said...

Well I am so glad that Tim was 'nice' to you while casting/Auditions of Season 13 Project Runway were going on. Given his actions on UTG, I had my doubts how he'd act from here on out.

I am so proud of you, and Oscar. Both of you deserved the 'result' of UTG.