Sunday, September 20, 2015
 Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace Fall 2015

Heidi Klum, who was nominated--along with Tim Gunn--for Outstanding Reality Show Host, wore this lemon yellow silk tulle appliqued sheer gown from Atelier Versace Fall/Winter 2015 "Boho Hippie-Chic" collection. In case you need me to reiterate, this was from a FALL/WINTER collection! So, yeah, on a personal level, as a designer, if I ever question using such a "Spring/Summer" color and next-to-nothing sheer silhouette...I'll always refer to this dress and maybe this entire Atelier Versace FALL/WINTER collection. Now, that I got that off my chest, what did I think?

The gown was a bit of a mish-mash. To be honest, if we saw something like this done by a "Project Runway" designer/contestant, I am about 90% sure the judges would TEAR IT APART. But leave it to Heidi to still "work it"! She was given lemons--or a lemon colored gown--and turned them into a glamorous red carpet moment.

What did you guys think? Yeay or Nay? Or as they say on "Project Runway", is it an "Auf"?


Di Wi said...

Yuck. As someone described it as Tweety Bird-meet blender

sscalise88 said...

Heidi can pull off anything, but I'm with You on this one Nick ! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails