Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....Emmy Awards 2015: Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace Fall 2015

2
 Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace Fall 2015


Heidi Klum, who was nominated--along with Tim Gunn--for Outstanding Reality Show Host, wore this lemon yellow silk tulle appliqued sheer gown from Atelier Versace Fall/Winter 2015 "Boho Hippie-Chic" collection. In case you need me to reiterate, this was from a FALL/WINTER collection! So, yeah, on a personal level, as a designer, if I ever question using such a "Spring/Summer" color and next-to-nothing sheer silhouette...I'll always refer to this dress and maybe this entire Atelier Versace FALL/WINTER collection. Now, that I got that off my chest, what did I think?

The gown was a bit of a mish-mash. To be honest, if we saw something like this done by a "Project Runway" designer/contestant, I am about 90% sure the judges would TEAR IT APART. But leave it to Heidi to still "work it"! She was given lemons--or a lemon colored gown--and turned them into a glamorous red carpet moment.

What did you guys think? Yeay or Nay? Or as they say on "Project Runway", is it an "Auf"?

2 Responses to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....Emmy Awards 2015: Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace Fall 2015"

Unknown said...

Yuck. As someone described it as Tweety Bird-meet blender

sscalise88 said...

Heidi can pull off anything, but I'm with You on this one Nick ! :)