Recent Trend

FASHION SCHOOL WITH NICK.....How to Drape a Bias Dress

1
Bias Draping: Nick Verreos "How To Drape a Bias Dress"--Fashion School With Nick Verreos YouTube

ATTENTION Fashion Draping Aficionados!!! Next on my "Fashion School With Nick Verreos" YouTube videos, it's time to show you How to Drape a Bias Dress! A lot of people have asked me to show them how to drape a bias dress so...I thought "well, why not add that to my 'Fashion School With Nick' video repertoire!". I decided to add a little bit of interest to my Bias Dress Drape by...

Making it a cowl front neckline (above photos)--"Fashion School With Nick Verreos" YouTube, How to Drape a Bias Dress

As well as...
A semi-plunging cowl back! (above photos). Notice that I also included examples of my own NIKOLAKI gown designs that are bias dresses...just for your visual enjoyment--and also as examples of what bias-cut gowns look like--"Fashion School With Nick Verreos" YouTube, How to Drape a Bias Dress

Finished Drape--Nick Verreos "Fashion School With Nick Verreos" YouTube, How to Drape a Bias Dress

Click below to watch "How to Drape a Bias Dress" on my "Fashion School With Nick Verreos" YouTube Channel:


1 Response to "FASHION SCHOOL WITH NICK.....How to Drape a Bias Dress"

Unknown said...

The Nick simplified fashion. He brought out what i did not think of but was imagining how i could get it.
I have been in sewing schools private and also public, i thing the Most High has told people to low down their shoulders.
This good man Nick Verreos latinos name, must have a different blood in him.
Another thing, draping could be easy for some, sewing is not easy at all.
I started helping my mother, a local tailor when i was 5 i though it would be my talent but lastly i found that i am afraid of sewing machine itself.
I am eager to sew because i cannot put on any dresses made by someone.
I sew only for myself. I don't do business for anyone or with someone.