Recent Trend

NICK HOSTS.....Macy's Fashion Challenge, Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, IL Sept 25

2
Guess Who's Coming Back to The Chicago Area???
Well, kids, I am ON THE ROAD again! Today, My David and I just finished our first Model Fittings (they went really well, Thank You-Know-Who) for our Nikolaki Spring 2011 Collection to be debuted at Orange County Style Week next Friday--and now, I am getting ready to fly to Chicago!! As you know, I have been traveling a lot across the US--and the Caribbbean--for Macy's, hosting many different fashion events...
And tomorrow, I am excited to be flying to Chicago to host the Macy's Fashion Challenge at the Macy's in Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg Illinois--about 30 miles Northwest of downtown Chicago. The event begins at 2PM. Audience members will get to take the "Macy's Fashion Challenge" and style models for "special occasions" on themes I picked myself! And the winners of each challenge will receive $100 Macy's Gift Certificates! I'll also be showing all the Fall 2010 Trends so make sure to bring a notepad to take notes! And don't forget your camera or Flip 'cause I may just show Schaumburg how to "Give Runway"!
Here are the Details: What: Nick Verreos Hosts the Macy's Fashion Challenge Where: Macy's at Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg Illinois When: 2PM RSVP: Nope, just show up! See you tomorrow!!!

2 Responses to "NICK HOSTS.....Macy's Fashion Challenge, Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, IL Sept 25"

Kels79 said...

You were fabulous at Macy's today—from the fashion challenges to helping young girls pick out their homecoming dresses! Your eye is priceless.

It's clear you are a genuine and talented individual who is grateful for your well-deserved success. And you are even better looking in person!

Thanks for a fantastic, memorable day and interview. Hope to see you in the Chicagoland area again—hopefully Macy's in Old Orchard next time.
;) Kelly

Karen said...

Hi Nick,
My daughter Eileen is still over the moon from meeting you. (She was the little fashionista that you pulled onto stage then signed her purse.) You have no idea how much you inspired her designer dreams by taking the time to talk with her. And Peach was an absolute doll, too.

After the event, Eileen was in tears and said, "Mom, I feel like the most special person. I feel like I can do anything!"

Your act of kindness was a true gift to my daughter.

If you have a chance, I wrote about our experience on my blog:
mom-mom-mom.com.

I usually post funny, raw stories about the wackiness of parenthood, but this one brought people to tears!

Thank you for being you~
Karen