San Francisco and San Jose..."Macy's Presents Brasil: A Magical Journey" with ME!!!!
Nick Verreos Hosts Macy's Events
Next week, it's ALL ABOUT MACY'S and Brazil!! As in "Brasil: A Magical Journey"--As you may know, I host a bunch of Macy's in-store events throughout the year and well, it is 2012 and Macy's is having a BIG "Brazil" bash this spring:
Nick Verreos and Macy's
I am SOOO excited to be hosting not one--but TWO--Macy's Brazil-themed events/fashion shows next week. These will be in-store fashion shows highlighting fashions from various manufacturers/designers carried at Macy's stores that speak to the designer's unique aesthetic with Brazilian-inspired colors, prints, and silhouettes. You may know that I was raised in the South American nation of Venezuela--not far from Brazil--I speak Spanish fluently but depending on how many Caipirinha's I have...my Portuguese can be good :)
From fashion to entertainment, take a journey with Macy’s this spring and uncover the magic of Brasil--with my FABULOUS & FASHIONABLE assistance:
MACY'S SAN FRANCISCO UNION SQUARE--
WHAT: Join us for a Runway show hosted by Project Runway Alum Nick Verreos. Featuring “Brazilian-inspired trends" show will feature Calvin Klein and Rachel Roy. Also, enjoy informal modeling art and refreshments as well as a musical performance by Sambada and BRAZA!
WHERE: Macy's San Francisco Union Square
170 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102
Fashion Show on Level 3
Informal modeling on 2 and 4
RSVP: Nope, just come!!! Call 415-753-4000 for more info.
- WHAT: Nick Verreos Hosts "Brasil-inspired" Runway Show Presentation--Join us for an informal modeling presentation hosted by Project Runway Alum Nick Verreos. Featuring "Brasilian-inspired trends" featuring Calvin Klein and Rachel Rachel Roy. Enjoy informal modeling as well as Brasilian music, art and refreshments. Celebrate Brazilian cuisine with a cooking demonstration with Nicole Baverso from Palo Alto's Pam
- WHEN: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 2-4 PM
- WHERE: Macy's Valley Fair Mall, 2801 Stevens Creek Blvd., San Jose, CA 95050
- Level 2 Mens Store, Lower Level Cellar Kitchen
- RSVP: None, just show up! Call (408) 248-3333 for more info.