Recent Trend

NICK APPEARANCES.....Tony Party 7th Annual Auction of 1000 Stars

1
Two weeks ago I was invited to The Actors Fund Tony Awards viewing Gala at the Skirball Center here in sunny Los Angeles. My bff, Louie Ancondo, who happens to be Director of Special Events for the Actors Fund was out here for this special occasion and he needed a date, I was available. I have to admit that besides being a "closet" Figure Skating fan, I also "loves me" a Broadway Show, (but don't tell anyone!). The night which included a silent auction and dinner was fabulously hosted by comedian/writer Bruce Vilanch who would drop in during commercials and give hilarious Paris Hilton updates. The highlight of my night was meeting (for the 2nd time) Grand Dame, Diva of all Diva's Carole Cook and I, of course, could not pass up this photo opportunity. What else could you ask for? Comedy, drama and lots of jazz hands!
And here is another special treat for Broadway fans. The Actors Fund is doing there 7th Annual Auction of 1000 Stars. I have donated 2 Fashion Sketches (one of my winning Project Runway Barbie and the other is a Nick Verreos interpreted sketch of Edie Beale from Grey Gardens). In addition, in this fun little package, you will get a signed headshot of Moi. You can check it all out HERE. Remember it goes to a great cause. You can read all about the Actors Fund HERE. Let the bidding begin!

1 Response to "NICK APPEARANCES.....Tony Party 7th Annual Auction of 1000 Stars"

mia hennies said...

Hey Nick!
I'm from Brazil, and here, is passing your reality show, Project Runway second season, and I'm your biggest fan here :)
And I think, that you had to be the winner. You're the best :D
I just, love your clothes there, all of them. I'm glad to see your blogger now. I'm seeing that you are very happy.

xoxo,
Maria, your fan.