Recent Trend

FIDM.....FIDM OC 3 Days of Fashion 2009: RECAP

1
FIDM Orange County Three Days Of Fashion...Bring on the Pink!Pink Pink and More Pink! Nick Verreos and his dog, Benny, pose in the entrance of FIDM Orange County My "Three Days Of Fashion" California Tour ended with a visit to the Orange County Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising/FIDM campus located in sunny Irvine. The O.C. campus is located right near the St. John headquarters and very near the famed shopping mecca of South Coast Plaza. And my favorite part: the entrance and lobby is BRIGHT BUBBLEGUM PINK!!! Barbie Pink!!! And speaking of Barbie, of course, my trusty confidante/model (and muse to my 50Th Anniversary Malibu Barbie Gown) the lovely Chantal Jones, drove down to the campus to meet me in all the fun.Say Cheese: Model Chantal Jones and Nick Verreos pose with a high school student attending the FIDM O.C. "3 Days of Fashion" As it has become a tradition when I visit the FIDM O.C. Campus, I brought my dog Benny with me. All the staff loves him and he is always very well behaved--thank God! They make fun of me, because I always walk in with him in a Swarovski Crystal-encrusted dog bag. Very Paris Hilton. The "Three Days of Fashion" high school kids, who came from all over the country to attend this event, had gone shopping to South Coast Plaza and were returning for the "grand finale": My appearance and a mini NIKOLAKI fashion show. But before then, host Blaine Vedros, had a fun cell-phone fashion quiz game, in which the kids had to call ME (yes I know) with the correct answers to those fashion questions. We Love You Blaine: Model Chantal Jones and Nick Verreos kiss host Blaine Vedros It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, we brought Miss Chantal out and she modeled my gowns beautifully, as she has done in all the other FIDM Three Days of Fashion and stayed afterward to sign many autographs and take all the Facebook and MySpace photos the kids wanted. We also had to do a final "Kiss Pose" with our cutie host, Blaine, who was very happy to get a "Goodbye and Thank You" kiss from both Chantal and I.

1 Response to "FIDM.....FIDM OC 3 Days of Fashion 2009: RECAP"

elliza aurelio said...

hi nick!! i love love loved the red dress that you showed us in the LA campus!:)) the red backless dress with the beadworks??? OMG!! it was the best:)