Recent Trend

WHO WORE WHAT?.....85th Annual Academy Awards: Halle Berry in Custom Atelier Versace

1
Halle Berry in Custom Atelier Versace: One word: WOW! Seriously, when she stepped onto the Academy Awards red carpet, I almost threw myself over the TV Guide Network "skyview" balcony where I was working from doing my LIVE red carpet commentating. She looked STUNNING in this black and silver sequined column gown with plunging neckline, padded shoulders and long sleeves. It was made to a 1/4" of her body! I LOVE how the sequined stripes go in different directions and all, accentuating every perfect inch of her body:

You can see the similar aspects and details of her gown from the dresses Donatella Versace recently showed for her Atelier Versace Spring/Summer 2013 Collection at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week:

Atelier Versace Spring/Summer 2013

1 Response to "WHO WORE WHAT?.....85th Annual Academy Awards: Halle Berry in Custom Atelier Versace"

Tbone said...

I'm a little torn on this one. Halle can make anything look good. But the structure looks a bit stiff to me. I think it looked better walking than it does in the stills.