Recent Trend

11
Buonasera from Torino!
I arrived on Wednesday and have been enjoying the beautiful sights of the city of Torino. Today I did a segment for Olympic Zone which airs on local NBC stations just before the Olympic coverage.
Look for me on Fridays show. I had a great time doing a style makeover on the beautiful atheletes from the Bronze winning Women's US Hockey Team!
Also, I will keep you posted on my appearance on Olympic Ice. I am scheduled to appear on Friday the 24th and will post after shooting my segment commenting on the Ladie's Figure Skating Finals!!!!

11 Responses to " "

Anonymous said...

your sooo amazing...
you totally got ripped off!
I think you should have won RR!
do you have a fanmail address...
I would really love an autograph!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nick, enjoy Torino! You have no idea how much I wish I were there (in general). Knowing you'd be there too would make it all worth wild! Have fun!

AJ said...

*sets Tivo*

What show are you on again??

LOL

Anonymous said...

well, now i have a reason to watch olympic ice tomorrow! and i agree with nicole, do u have a fanmail address??? an autograph would so totally awesome!
♥ sarah
you're still my hero!

Anonymous said...

*wipes forehead* I was so worried I missed you tonight on OI! Can't wait to see you on Friday. You are an awesome designer and person. Would LOVE to get an autograph :) Mucho amor, y felicidad a usted!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Italy! you go girl! :)

I can't believe you are out there in Italy and thinking of us and updating your blog! Totally cool guy!

Have a wonderful time out there and I'm sure you'll enjoy some shopping too! Oh, I'm so jealous! :) Buy me some shoes!

Anonymous said...

Ahh Torino! Must be beautiful. Have a great time @ the Olympics and make sure you enjoy all the delicious foods and desserts in Italy.

~Despina~

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching for you Nick! The ladies skating has bee n really exciting, and Sasha worked so hard and well for her silver. Arikawa WAS an amazing skater. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Nick, I was imagining you in Torrino and had to quickly draw how it'd look. Check it out. Have a great one! Miss seeing you on the ol' tv.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/wakasashe/Nick.gif

Jessica said...

Friday the 24th? Oh, joy! I can't wait to see you commenting. I'm glad Sasha medaled, though I was pretty thrilled about Arakawa nabbing the gold.

Anyway, can't wait to see you gracing my TV set again! :D

chuku said...

Congratulations on the olympic coverage in torino. All I can say is...moisturize!. Hopefully there will be a link somewhere at sometime to your tv coverage. I'm not sure I will catch it when it is on, and I'm currently tivo-less.
Be Well!