Recent Trend

Don't Forget to RSVP!

5
Just a reminder to everyone on the East Coast!
Don't forget to RSVP to the BILLION DOLLAR BABES SALE. I will be there on Saturday (between 2-6), so come by and say Hello, shop and have a cocktail! It is alot of fun. Here is a sampling of what you might see on my rack:
.
.

For all the info on the event click here to read my previous post

5 Responses to "Don't Forget to RSVP!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick:

Those designs are BEAUTIFUL, but I'm still waiting to see design for real woman, not stick figures!

XO

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how beautiful your clothes are? Well they are absolutly gorgeous.We really didn't see your full talent on the show. I am very happy to have found this site. Good luck in all your future creations!


Rachel in NJ

Anonymous said...

I love your designs and I wish you would design for ready to wear so I could afford to purchase something.

Anonymous said...

Nick, will you and your designs be featured in the next BDB in LA? I went last year, and had a blast! Hope to see you there in the future =)

Anonymous said...

i'll definitely be there!!!