Recent Trend

25 Things You Didn't Know About Red Carpets

2
25 Things You Didn't Know About Red Carpets A look at red-carpet processions, from the origins of the events to what goes into preparing today's lavish festivities. When I was in NY during the crazy week of the Season 3 Premiere, I shot a segment for the TV Gudie Channel entitled "25 Things You Didn't Know About Red Carpets", as a precursor to the Emmy Awards. Interesting fact: the segment was shot at Emmett's fabulous boutique, EMc2. Look for the store's cool interiors in the background. I give some insight into what happens before the big night, the fittings, the headaches, the "Is She or Isn't She Going To Wear It?", the "double stick" tape necessary to hold up otherwise slippery dresses. The Show premieres on Sunday, August 6th @ 8pm and then will re-air several more times. Next week , I am going to do my part to prepare someone for the Red Carpet: one of my favorites PR producers, Michael Rucker (check out his blog on BravoTV.com), has asked for my help in styling him for the big night. "Rucker" doesn't really need my help, he is quite the fashionista "Dandy"(I was quite appreciative of his pink JCrew pants and his Gucci loafers!), but it should make for a fun shopping day. Click HERE for the TV Guide listing on 25 Things You Didn'nt Know About Red Carpets

2 Responses to "25 Things You Didn't Know About Red Carpets"

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick

Just sending you a big kiss

Love you
Carol, Brazil

andreita said...

hiiiiiiiiiii!! just love it!!
u rock!!
love from ecuador!!
andrea
=)